Sunday, May 14

Super Tiring Week

Am totally burnt out from the week. First had my monthly meeting to coordinate in the week and found out after the meeting that I had to draft a pre-cab (for those that know what it is, good for you :-)). Super rush job and it was all done in a short 2 hours. Luckily I had my boss to guide me along the way. The good thing is that the week was a short week with a long weekend to come with it.

Had a nice gathering with the usual Gandhi gang on Friday nite at Chomp Chomp. Been really a long time since we all gathered and la kopi. Saturday had the opportunity to watch my first movie in nearly 6 months. Mission Impossible 3 is surprisingly good considering I never really like Tom Cruise and his complicated movie (read: Vanilla Sky, Magnolia, MI2, etc). The main difference in the movie is JJ Abrams, the creater of Lost and Alias being the new director of the franchise. Interestingly the concept of the movie was pretty much based on the Alias serial. First you have a initial scene with rather groundbreaking images. Then he brings u back in time to tell you the background of the scene. Really good stuff! (The idea of planting a bomb in someone's head was actually showcased in the recent Alias episode). Now awaiting Da Vinci Code and X Men 3!

Monday is upon me. Time to catch some rest before another super hectic week!

No comments: