Monday, May 29

My name is Jack Bauer...and This is the longest day of my life

After 24 episodes, the 5th season of 24 draws to a close. I only started watching the show in Season 3 and since then I have been hooked on the show. The real-time format really keeps you on the edge of your seat at the end of every episode. Season 3 has been a ground-breaking season with the killing of several main characters. Currently only Jack Bauer (played by Kiefer Sutherland) is still around from Season 1.

Season 5 is a more exciting season compared to Season 4, in my opinion. The theme is constant and the villian is played excellently. No more ridiculous terrorist plots but interesting twists and turns in the story to continuingly keep you on your toes. For those who follows the series, it is definitely one of the best.

Now only Alias, Lost and Smallville to catch up on their final episodes of the seasons

No comments: