Thursday, October 13

Gorgeous Apple


A few friends and I have been talking about getting a mac for the longest of time. It was nearly 1.5 years when we started our mac dream. We decided to wait for OS X Tiger to come out before finally purchasing it but somehow even after Tiger came out in April, all of us held out. For me, my main reason is that my company already provided me with a laptop and I had no intention to use 2 computers of 2 different interfaces at the same time.

Somehow where Apple release their new version of the imac yesterday, it has rekindled my thought of actually owning a mac again. With the all integrated home entertainment system, it will definitely be useful and also kind of neat as well. The price for the basic model is quite steep but I believe in Apple through my good experience in using the ipod. Even that has gone through a huge upgrade since I bought mine last August. OK, wish list an imac and maybe a new ipod! Maybe in the next year or so when I finally saved enough..hahaha

No comments: