Saturday, October 8

Busy Week! :-(

Been really a hectic week so far due to work! Even though the dengue is toning down and most of my colleagues are back to "normal" work, it is still as busy as ever. Been involved in a project asking the members of the public regarding the environment. Not really sure how the public will react towards the environment. We are more of an invisible force, if everything goes right, no one will notice. But if something serious goes wrong, the public will be hounding on us. Not sure what the results of the survey will be, just curious essentially. :-)

Been also going on my orientation programme, a good 6 months after I join the organisation. It was quite interesting especially the site visits to the key installations. My personal favourite was the offshore landfill. It was really a feat of nature and engineering. The nature bits are just fantastic with all the replanted mangrove. I can't wait when the place is opened to the public and bringing friends there.

Orientation in the end was not very good as I had a lot of other work to catch up upon. Really felt very guilty that I did not fulfil my role as a secretary for next week's meeting and had to rely upon my friend to help me settle all the administrative work. Will not commit such a mistake in the future!

No comments: