Sunday, February 26

Weekend full of Food!

Finally a weekend to catch up with friends and food. After last saturday tiring excursion at my company's sports carnival, this weekend started with nearly everything planned. Finally completed my root canal treatment for my molars, costing me tonnes of money. Was not as painful as I feared but still, it was still agonising. From then, travelling in the comfort of a Mazda 3, met the gang for lunch at Pek Kio. Been mentioning to the rest of them abt Pek Kio for ages and this was the first time I actually brought them there. Had the wonderful Soon Kee Wan Tan Mee before proceeding to the actual reason behind us meeting, which was to choose flowers for our dear friend's wedding. After that, it was onwards to Chomp Chomp and Ice3 for dinner and dessert.

Sunday started with breakfast with close friends and a surprise call to accompany my friend to purchase a car. He made the plunge and the newly commissioned CPT in the SCDF is the proud owner of a silver Hyundai Getz. Very happy for him.

Super busy weekend with little time for myself! Still catching up on the Economist for the week and have borrowed the latest version of "Random walk down Wall Street". Will take that to Cambodia to read. The week was rounded off with Blackburn triumphing over Arsenal to lift themselves to 5th in the Premier League. Honestly, I would be happy for a top 10 finish. Well done to Mark Hughes and his team of combatants.

Next week, will be entertaining the Bazaz!

No comments: