Thursday, February 9

Great Weekend

Well, it seems weird that I am writing about my previous weekend when it is already Thursday. It was one of the more fruitful weekend that I really enjoyed myself especially on Saturday. Started the day really early by bringing me mum to Ikea. It was personally my first trip there as well and was really amazed by all the stuff they sell. I was looking for a desk and a bookcase to fit into my tiny space in the bedroom. Did not buy my desired items in the end as I wanted to go back home to measure the exact space I have. Well that's one of the disadvantages of staying in a 3-room flat.

Had lunch at this Jap restaurant, Kuriya at Shaw Centre. Was nice but a bit expensive. Anyway, I met a new friend there as well :-) The highlight of the day was hanging out at my colleague's place in the evening. Went to his place in a ulu part of Singapore but it was worth it. We tucked into a nice dinner of KFC and home-made sushi. Spent the evening watching Dogma, a movie banned in Singapore due to its content of taking the mick out of christianity. We remained chatting till nearly 3am before we started to leave.

PS: Btw, my colleague had to stand by living room the next day for his wife. Poor guy :-(

No comments: