Thursday, February 9

Catching up with old times

Was nice to meet up with some ex-colleagues yesterday at Bishan. Been quite some time since 3 out of 4 of us left my previous organisation and it was good to hear what's happening in the organisation and how some of the people are surviving in there. I do miss my previous work environment. Even though I was working as a lowly NSF, I got to know many people and most of them have stayed as friends ever since. The office culture wasn't fantastic but man I do miss the people. The good thing is that one of my friends paid for the dinner and he insisted that we do not pay him back. His deal is that we should meet soon enough so all of us can take turn to pay for dinner. Excellent idea yandao! Next time someone is proposing Furama Hotel..hehe :-)

No comments: