Friday, December 16

Lunches for the week

It's been unprecedented. I actually ate in the canteen more than once for the week since I started working. Not that our canteen food is not nice, in fact, I really enjoy our canteen food. My favourite has always been the vegetarian food..miss those days with my ex-colleague when both of us will be queueing for the same stall. Been trying out the new yong tau foo stall and I must say they are quite good. I still missed the previous stall-owner who will meticulously ask you whether you needed shallots/spring onions and pepper in your yong tau foo but the new stall is pretty decent and excellent pricing as well.

Actually somehow eating in the canteen can be boring especially when you have been working for long and sometimes you might even have someone unfavourable sitting with you. So that's why we tend to avoid the canteen. Went to try my PS's favourite Bak chor mee in Toa Payoh (For those interested, it is Blk 85, Toa Payoh Lor 2) on Monday and had lunch yesterday at Food Republic at Wisma.

Today was quite a bonus as finally our boss is back from overseas. We went to Margaret Drive for the famous chicken rice and pot stickers. Excellent food with great company too. Let see where we eat next week.

No comments: