Thursday, July 12

Harry Potter Mania

Yes, every 2 years, Potter mania begins when a new book is published. The journey is finally coming to an end when the 7th book is published on 21st of July. Have been a Harry Potter fan since 2000 when my senior brought the first book to our ski trip in France. After arriving back from London, I immediately ordered all 4 books available at that time and read them all within 1 week.

Somehow, potter mania can convert many non-fantasy fans to instant Harry Potter's fanatics. The movies have also helped to crystallize some of the thoughts many people would have on the plot and characters. Just watched the 5th movie and I must say I am impressed. My impression of Book 5 is that it is long and draggy but somehow the movie has managed to capture the main essence of the book. Kudos to all the actors/actresses as well for bringing out such a good movie.

Now the wait will be over in slightly a week's time when the final instalment of the book is released. I can't wait! :-)

No comments: