Saturday, November 19

Another Interesting Week

Apologies to my loyal fans (at last count should be only 3) for not blogging for the past week.

Well this week has been one of the more interesting week for me. Started with quite a serious meeting and the press release of my portfolio's hard work over the past 1.5 years. It's been hard work for my seniors but I think the satisfaction of completing the project is unbeatable. I would hope to be able to see through one of the projects soon hopefully in the upcoming year.

Another interesting eating place my boss recommended over this past week was the VIP hotel. A pleasant small hotel at Balmoral Road, they served excellent set lunch for a very affordable $5.90+++. Tried their chicken gordon bleu and also their chicken chop, very decent and they have a rolling set menu over a 4 week period. On a separate note, went with a colleague to Serangoon Gardens and she had a sudden craving for high class food. We went in F.R.I.E.N.D.S and the setting was very nice. The food was great and topping it up with great service as well (Many thanks to Fion for the excellent dinner).

The year end is coming to an end and we had our company's year end function....pictures to be attached sometime next week!

And to round the week off, my very best friend got engaged. XY really happy for you. Your angels will always been with you!

More rubbish from me soon :-)

1 comment:

Mr Cellophane said...

Yo...so are you setting up your own blog? Yes..all these food places come with high recommendations. Let me know which one catch ur fancy and I will bring you there :-)