Wednesday, December 12

3 years of agony

Have been pondering for some time but decided to do it after much thought. Yes, I am talking about putting on dental braces. People have been asking me why do I want to do something that are usually done by teenagers but I did not have the opportunity to do it when I was younger.

It's a long process and there is an operation coming up in 1.5 years time. Am worried about the length of time and the operation but I decided that I should do something soon before my teeth gets wore out.

Thanks for all the encouragement people have been giving me. It feels like you have been hit by a baseball bat after the first few days of putting on the braces but I am fine now. Slowly eating back normal food again.

3 years and counting.....

1 comment:

mf said...

Good for you!! I - 过来人 - guarantee it's pain well suffered! =D