Monday, September 17

Where's my wallet?

Had a terrifying experience losing my wallet on the 8th of September. Was at Liat Towers banking in a cheque and the next minute it was gone. Thoughts of the processes involved in getting replacement for all those important documents floated in my mind. I immediately cancelled my credit cards as those were potentially the most vital things. Then contacted staff at Liat Towers to help me looked out for my wallet. In the end, the search was in vain, had to make a police report to report the loss of my IC, etc.

Sunday morning, I received a phone call very early in the morning. It was from Citibank and they said that SOMEONE ACTUALLY FOUND MY WALLET! Actually spoke to the kind lady who found the wallet at Liat Towers. I must have left it there while I was banking in my cheque. Felt so relieved and thankful for that person!

I must remind myself to be more careful in the future and be thankful for the fortunate event.

No comments: