Friday, March 16

Batam!

Apologies for the late posting. I had my yearly divisional retreat at Batam this year (really missed the company of last year and our eating bonaza). Had to wake up super early to catch the ferry and we only managed to reach the resort at 9am so as to maximize our time there.

Did the usual discussion about our workplan and it was a quick one as everyone was raring to go for the leisure section. We started with go-karting straight after the discussion. It was a hot afternoon but I think everyone enjoyed the adrenaline in such high speeds. Probably helped me lost some weight as well. :-)

Lunch was pretty sucky but the massage was really good (Am looking for a better one when I go to Bangkok at the end of the month). And that's marks the end of the retreat. Pretty rush in a sense but it was great getting out of the country!

Time really flies. I am going to mark my 2nd anniversary working soon.

No comments: