Monday, June 19

Back from Hibernation

Yes, I am officially back to blog. Been missing for some time already due to the busy work schedules and the weekends came and went by so soon. Work-wise should be getting better I hope and I just want this month to enjoy the World Cup. So far the matches have not been exciting but it is really great to soak in the atmosphere. Some good goals though.

Am looking forward to next week when I can finally take a break to visit Mark back in Penang. Will be rough once again for a 10 hour drive but it's worth it. My 2-yearly visit to visit the Ewes!

Finally also completed my wedding dinner tour for this month. Boy, 4 in a month was rough but was great to catch up with friends once again.

Ok, enough of yabbering...more to come soon I hope :-)

No comments: