Thursday, September 29

Lord Flashheart - Woof!


Have been rewatching my Blackadder and decided to do a summary of a character everyday. Today I will start with the infamous Lord Flashheart played by Rik Mayall.

A raging hormoned man, Flashheart first appeared on Blackadder in Season 2 where he was Blackadder's best man. He ended up stealing Blackadder's bride...hmm..his favourite being "Woof!"
Flashheart returned in the same form in Season 4 where he is a celebrated pilot and ended up being imprisoned by the Germans.

Hilarious quotes includes:
  1. Am I pleased to see you or did I just put a canoe in my pocket?
  2. Darling! That's a funny name for a chap. The last person I called 'darling' was pregnant 20 seconds later!
  3. Always treat your kite, like you treat your woman...get inside her five times a day and take her to heaven and back
  4. I've got a plan. And it's as hot as my pants!
I am sure everyone knows a Flashheart in their life...always popular with ladies and always a pain in everyone's a** by going into extreme to get a girl's attention.

Tomorrow, Capt Darling!

No comments: